We are proud to be sponsoring Capacity Interactive’s Boot Camp for our 6th year and excited to be attending in person in New York City! The Arts & Culture community is close to our hearts and we love having the opportunity to connect with those attending.
It’s Nice to Meet You!
We’re Plank, a team made up of dedicated and experienced digital craftspeople committed to making the highest quality websites. As a Certified B Corporation, we specialize in building websites for Arts & Culture and purpose-driven organizations.
We see our clients as partners. Our team not only works for but with you to craft a polished and responsive site that empowers you to tell your story, thereby enriching your user’s experience and deepening their connection to your brand.
Work We’re Proud Of
Carolina Performing Arts
The Carolina Performing Arts website needed to improve the online experience for its users. Our team helped with an update to the Tessitura ticketing API, upgraded the site to the latest version of WordPress and performed an overall audit of the site content and structure. When the pandemic hit and moved the goalposts, we redesigned the layout to make sure the new way of doing things could also be reflected in the site.
- Optimized site performance to load quicker & improve search engine rankings.
- Modernized user experience with an updated Tessitura TNEW integration.
- Collaborated through an agile approach to adapt to evolving needs.
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
This mobile-first design provides TCT with a modern site that showcases its profound love of theatre while providing an exceptional user experience with no matter the platform. A myriad of playful interactions were created, allowing users to experience the excitement of the theatre while browsing the site. TCT’s significant content was reorganized and the theatre’s wonderful archive of images was used to its fullest.
- Offered a modular design to give site admins ultimate flexibility and control.
- Provided an exceptional user experience through mobile-first design.
- Ensured brand alignment with immersive storytelling and engaging visuals.
MASC, an Ottawa-based community arts organization, provides over 210,000 members each year with various programs by professional artists, as well as six arts festivals. They needed a robust website that allows users to easily explore and book programs, while still accommodating their admins. We built MASC, a custom WordPress website that can easily filter between artists, programs, and events. The result is a modern website with an improved user experience.
- Created a simplified yet robust CMS to improve the workflow of site admins.
- Optimized the site’s information architecture to allow users to discover content that deepens their connections with the Arts.
- Modernized the user journey to account for engaging mobile-first experiences.
Are you looking to start a digital project? Reach out to Warren and Paisley. We would love to connect while at Boot Camp!