Following up on last week’s Friday links (which were for the most part fun and silly) I decided this time to focus a bit more on our team and some things that inspire us. One of the links below to the XOXO Festival reminded me of what SXSW was like in
2002 / 2003, which is nothing like it is now.
- Over 8600 people participated in Montreal’s 1/2 marathon…. and our John came in 36th!!!!
- 13 years working at the same place is a rare feat
- Chrome Basecamp + Harvest extension
- The Best TV Show That’s Ever Been
- You guys…
- We bought access to videos of the talks given at XOXO Festival
- Did you know Lenny Kravitz has his own interiors firm?
Have a nice weekend and may the good news be yours!
Want more? Join our newsletter.
We love sharing our latest web design tips, insights, and projects.