Founded almost 15 years ago, Plank is a digital agency located in Montreal, Quebec, that specializes in developing the highest quality websites, mobile applications, and social media campaigns for a variety of creative and high profile clients. We’ve earned a strong reputation for delivering exceptional digital products and experiences as well as being friendly, passionate people who advocate success for our clients at every opportunity.
We have worked with many diverse clients over the years, such as Michael Moore, AOL Time-Warner, MGM/UA, Her Excellency The Right Honourable Michaëlle Jean, CBC, the National Film Board, and the McGill University. Plank has also enjoyed being the preferred web service and design company of various prestigious Toronto & New York agencies due to our trademark design skills and technical know-how.
Plank is looking for a full-time Business Development Director who excels at building relationships and generating new business within the digital industry.
You’re someone who understands what it means to sell digital. What we create is unique, and you’re the kind of person who loves to sell solutions that meet and exceed clients needs. You are smart, friendly, ambitious, and
have excellent communication skills. You are passionate about the digital industry and stay on top of new trends and technologies.
- Assess our current markets and identify new markets we should be pursuing
- Introduce us to new companies and people, get us meetings, and help close the deal
- Understand clients’ needs and be able to effectively communicate them to our company
- Work with our marketing and creative departments to develop strategic plans and sales strategies
- Exceed client expectations by providing timely communication and solutions to problems
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to network and explore new business opportunities
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- 3+ years experience in business development within the digital industry
- Experience closing sales in the 100k+ range
- A broad range of contacts within the Toronto and Montreal area
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Work/life balance; we say it, we mean it
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for you AND your entire family
- Stability/low turnover; we boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact
- Flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to Warren Wilansky at [email protected].
Please note only those candidates we have selected to interview will be contacted.
Want more? Join our newsletter.
We love sharing our latest web design tips, insights, and projects.