Plank is hiring a part-time Bookkeeper / Office manager to help keep us organized, make sure there is money in the bank and that all our forms are filled and filed. We expect this job to fill between 16-24 hours a week. Start date is immediate.
Your tasks will include:
- Entering all payables and receivables into our accounting system, other basic accounting tasks
- Filling out and filing government forms (e.g. GST / CSST)
- Handling bank deposits and other banking needs
- Working with our payroll service
- Preparing staff timesheets
- Sending out invoices and follow-ups
- Making office supply orders
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
We’re looking for someone fun! But seriously, you should have the following:
- A university level education and/or 2+ years of related experience
- Intermediate level computer knowledge
- Be comfortable on modern accounting software packages
- Very organized and efficient (tell us about your #GTD method for bonus points)
- Have an interest in the internet and web based business
- Willingness to work locally in our downtown Montreal office
- Bilingual (English / French)
We want you to be a part of our team for a long time to come. We offer a competitive salary, normal business hours, a comprehensive health and dental plan, commute perks, generous paid vacation time, wide choice of modern tools and systems, and a great work environment. If you think you would like to be part of the Plank team, please email your CV and a personal note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you’ll join us.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.